SXSW Condos & TownsApril 26, 2019
Enjoy an opportunity to live a park side life in Woodbridge by investing in SXSW Condos & Towns. This immersive new development, currently in pre-construction, consists of a comfortable selection of townhomes and condominiums. The condominiums will be 2 separate towers, one 19 and the other 22 storeys tall and containing 379 and 135 units that range from 607 to 1270 sq. ft. An underground garage will be available to residents, accommodating 1090 vehicle parking spaces.
For the past 50 years, Primont Homes has been developing state-of-the-art communities all around the GTA. Primont is a family-owned business, creating over 3000 homes amongst its extensive portfolio of communities. Their work has provided them with a collection of development awards in Ontario, which continues to push them to create contemporary and excellent communities. Primont also works with commercial buildings for retail and office space, as their high-rise division started in 2017.
SXSW Neighbourhood Highlights
- Free shuttlebus to Vaughan Metropolitan Subway (VMC) Station & York University
- Nearby several restaurants and cafes
- Serves as an off-campus neighbourhood for York University & Humber College (North Campus)
- Variety of fitness clubs nearby
- Albion Centre shopping mall is close by and featuring stores such as – Canadian Tire, Sunny Foodmart and a local branch of the Toronto Public Library
- Nearby parks include Vaughan Grove Sports Park, Rowntree Mills Park, North Kipling Park and Panorama Park
- Nearby schools include Venerable John Merlini School, John D. Parker Junior School and North Kipling Junior Middle School
- Highway 407 and 400 only a short drive, providing easy access to Vaughan Mills, Canada’s Wonderland, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Casino Woodbine, Woodbine Mall, and Woodbine Racetrack
- 15-minute drive to Pearson International Airport
- 14-minute drive to Etobicoke General Hospital
- 42-minute drive to downtown Toronto
- 18-minute drive to York University GO Station
- 22-minute bus ride to Pioneer Village TTC Station
At SXSW, you will get the privilege of enjoying resort like amenities including: the free shuttlebus to the VMC and York University, a swimming pool, fitness facility, lounge and more! Woodbridge is a growing community with a lot to offer, accommodating for a variety of lifestyles.
Living at SXSW means that you’ll be living in Vaughan’s hottest spot! If you’re interested in this development, contact Vondos today for more information and register now.