CG Tower is a new condo development by Cortel Group. This is one of Vaughan’s newest condo tower and its coming soon to Highway 7 just east of Jane Street. A stunning new addition to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, CG Tower Condos is Phase 5 of a beautifully master-planned community. With a fantastic park, brilliant architecture, ultra-modern suites and state-of-the-art amenities, GC Tower is the future of Vaughan’s skyline.
CG Tower will be a 60 storey tower with 600 mixed suites. Units available are: one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and three bedrooms.
Cortel Group is all about creating better communities and that means looking beyond the homes we build. They don’t just build houses. They create what complete communities: outstanding, livable neighbourhoods with the recreation, green space, shopping, services and transportation everyone needs. Somewhere you and your family can easily and happily grow, now and into the future.
Reasons to Buy
- Steps away from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, gives you access to a world-class transit system with seamless connectivity throughout the GTA.
- Conveniently located by Highways 400 and 407 connecting you to just about anywhere in the GTA
- Situated less than 10 minutes from Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
- All of your shopping needs are just minutes away
- York University is two subway stops away or a short 10 minute drive
The Vaughan Neighbourhood
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is a 442-acre redevelopment. There will be entertainment, retail shops, hotel, convention centres, offices and more! Creating a family-friendly environment is also a priority for the redevelopment. On the plan is a 9-acre park that will be right in the centre of it all.
Make Vaughan downtown your new home in Canada’s most anticipated community. Brilliantly designed, this exceptional master-planned development will change the city forever. We are excited to present CG Tower! Coming soon to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, this unique structure is soon to be the tallest tower in Vaughan!