Immerse yourself into a life filled with art and culture at ArtWalk Condos at SmartVMC. This community-focused new condo development is coming to the heart of Vaughan’s Metropolitan Centre, the 17th largest community within Canada. Built tall with smooth curves, ArtWalk Condos offers the most for its residents with amenities at every turn – not to mention the large central courtyard where residents can socialize and enjoy the outdoors. This pedestrian-focused, multi-use, dynamic new community, only steps away from the subway, has many retail shops, restaurants, and the beautiful, 9-acre Central park designed by world-renowned landscape architect Claude Cormier. There will never be a dull moment. Bring creativity, culture, and beauty to your everyday life by choosing ArtWalk!
ArtWalk’s beautifully master-planned community will span 100 acres of land in Vaughan’s Metropolitan Centre. As a rapidly developing area, ArtWalk Condos will be quite the investment with so much happening all around! Check out the highlights of the VMC and the many transportation options close to the development.
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC)
- Spanning over 50 city blocks
- 442 acres of mixed-use development space
- A growing community that will be home to over 25,000 people
- Lots of big box stores within the area, including Costco, IKEA, The Home Depot, and many more
- Near Canada’s Wonderland
- Many employers and employment opportunities. Biggest employers include FedEx, Miller Thompson, PWC, and KPMG
- Surrounded by world-class restaurants, shopping experiences, and the most welcoming and ideal community
- VMC Station
- SmartMVC Bus Terminal
- YRT, VIVA, ZÜM, and GO are available
- Easy access to major highways (Highway 400 and 407)
- 75/100 Transit Score
- 7 minutes to York University